Shrink Wrap Systems
Find the top industry brands at SSI: Kallfass, Shanklin, Eastey and Clamco. When you need to shrink wrap, start here.
- Manual Combo Kits—Ideal for shrink wrapping low-volume projects.
- Semi-Automatic/Automatic L Bar Sealers—Handle the rigors of day-long production.
- Side Sealer (Continuous/Intermittent)—Ideal for shrink wrapping a wide variety of products. Ensures safe packing of small, stacked and large items.
- Shrink Tunnels—Keep production lines moving with automatic shrink tunnels.
SSI works closely with industry leaders Automated Packaging Systems to bring you the latest automated bagging technology.
- Tabletop Baggers—Ideal for bagging low to mid-volume production lines. Tabletop baggers are a great fit for automotive parts, hobby and crafts, mail order fulfillment, and more.
- Baggers—High-speed automatic bagging systems that keep up with busy production lines. A great fit for bagging and kitting small items like hardware and fasteners, electronic components, healthcare, and more.
- Food Baggers—We carry stand-up pouch baggers that can be washed down and meet FDA guidelines for food safety.
- Counters—To ensure your bags are accurate we carry a variety of infeeds. Our counters are perfect for hardware, electrical, automotive, and more.
Stretch Wrappers (Palletizing) Systems
Explore our wide selection of stretch wrapping systems. From low volume to ultra high volume, we have a stretch wrapper to fit your needs. We carry the top brands in the industry, Wulftec and Highlight to help you achieve your goals.
- Semi-Automatic—We carry low and high-profile wrappers to meet your unique needs, but still provide you with flexibility.
- Automatic—Need to stretch wrap a high volume of pallets? Choose from our line of low or high-profile automatic stretch wrappers.
- Automatic Rotary arm—Automatic Rotary Arm stretch wrappers are ideal for high-speed applications.
- Horizontal Wrappers—If you need a unique wrapping system, this may be the answer to helping you automate your end-of-the-line packaging systems.
We offer machines from Orgapack, Polychem, Signode and Strapack.
- Manual and Battery Handhelds—Good for low volume strapping.
- Semi-Automatic—When handhelds won’t do, these tabletop machines help increase your throughput.
- Automatic—We carry high-capacity strapping machines that can keep up with your needs.
Shrink Bundling Systems
We carry the best shrink bundling systems available on the market. From Arpac, EDL, Eastey and Kallfass, we can help you bundle your products to look beautiful on the shelf.
- Manual/Combo Kit—Ideally suited for shrink bundling low-volumes.
- Automatic and Semi-Automatic L-Bar Sealers—High-quality shrink bundling readies your product for display.
- Side Sealer, Continuous and Intermittent Motion—Maximize your production performance with these shrink bundling systems.
- Shrink Tunnels—Ensures consistent sealing every time.
Case Sealing Systems
Seal your cases with the most current machinery from 3M, Eastey, and Better Packages.
- Manually Adjustable, Semi-Automatic—These case sealers are best suited for small volumes, but still allow you to exceed hand sealing production.
- Self-Adjusting, Semi-Automatic—Affordably priced case sealers for medium volume production.
- Self-Adjusting, Fully Automatic—Best for when you need more from a typical case sealer.
Blister Packaging Systems
Blister packaging works best for hard-to-package products such as toys, hardware and pharmaceuticals. We carry major machine brands, including Andex and Starview.
- Shuttles—These constant heat sealers can seal blister packaging, tray lids and applications requiring extra precision.
- Rotaries—Increase production with semi-automatic rotary sealers.
- Automatic—Ideal for heavy workloads; seals product consistently every time.
Skin Packaging Systems
Skin packaging is ideally suited for products that are rigid, without holes. We offer machines from Andex and Starview.
- Manual—Best for low-volume applications.
- Semi-Automatic—For low to medium level production runs.
- Automatic—Improve throughput with an automatic skin packaging system.
Choose from a wide variety of batch-counting, collating and kitting systems, and learn how you can improve your production with one of our feeders.
- Gravity—Uses gravity to help your product move down the line.
- Portable—Allows you to move product anywhere.
- Belted—Product never stops moving on belted conveyors, which makes it great for assembly lines and long lines.
- Custom—Work with SSI to create a custom conveyor setup for your needs.