Wulftec VarioMaster 9440
High performance side seal strapping machine for boxes or pallet loads. Can be integrated into conveyor line. Strapping head is side mounted on the arch and movable. During the strapping cycle, the strapping head indexes towards the load before tensioning sequence, so tensioning and sealing are done right against the side of the load. The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style, or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for "through-pallet" strapping, or a combination of both.
Wulftec offers the best warranty in the industry:
- 1-year on the strapping head and track
- 3-year unlimited cycle warranty
- 3-years on the steel structure
Capabilities & Features
Production rate of 100 loads per hour
Portal size to allow max load size of 60" wide x 80" high
NEMA 4/12 control panel dust tight and waterproof
User friendly touch screen offers a simple yet effective way to adjust and maintain your equipment
Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLC and AC drives
Photoeyes are maintenance free and protected
High speed dispenser with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake that can fits standard coils of PET strapping with a core diameter of 16" and a width of 6"
The bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for "through-pallet" strapping or a combination of both.
Up to 8 straps per minute may be applied, depending on strapping arch and package dimensions, strap quality and strap tension required.
Electronic tension control through a variable frequency drive. Assures consistent tension control regardless of the number of cycles and environmental conditions.
Coils of PET strapping with a core diameter of 16″ can be fitted to the high speed dispensers, with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake.
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix L16ER PLC
- 24V control system
- NEMA 4/12 control cabinet
- Power on/off lockable switch and indicator light
- Manual function for strapping head
- Strap track with under track configuration to allowing under pack strapping
- 2 communications I/O signals with upstream & downstream system
- Allen Bradley series 100 contactor
GT41 N Strapping Head
- By changing the optional entry and exit guide the head have the ability to strap with polyester (PET) from 3/8 to 5/8 wide and .020 minimum thick strapping.
- Consistently reproducible strap tensioning through an Allen Bradley PowerFlex 70 VFD and torque motor control
- Consistently high seal efficiency
- Environmentally favorable sealing by vibration welding
- Separate drive section for high speed strap feeding and take up and to achieve maximum tension levels
- Electronic strap circulation control
See it in Action