Terms & Conditions
Buyer / Seller Agreement
By submitting the Business Application form, I hereby represent that I am authorized to submit this application and bind the business identified in this application, and that the information provided is for the purpose of obtaining credit and is warranted to be true.
The business identified in this application acknowledges that this request is for the extension of credit for commercial purposes only and is not intended for the extension of credit for personal, family or household purposes. In order to protect individual identities, unless an individual is intending to act as a guarantor for purposes of securing credit and is required to provide “guarantor” information on this application, no personally identifying information (i.e. Social Security #, driver’s license #, bank account information, etc.) should be provided.
The business identified in this application hereby authorizes all banks, financial institutions, trade reference sources, credit reporting agencies and others to release credit information.
In the event of a conflict, the terms and conditions set forth above shall control over any terms and conditions set forth below.
Buyer and Seller
As used herein, "Buyer" refers to the party who submits a Purchase Order, which is confirmed by and made subject to these Terms and Conditions. “Seller” means Shippers Supply, Inc. and “Purchase Order” means the purchase order, electronic order or any order submitted by Buyer.
1. Open Credit Line: Payment terms are net thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice. All purchase orders are subject to approval by Seller’s credit department, which reserves the right to change or withdraw credit terms without notice. Excessive late payments may cause future purchase orders to be shipped to Purchaser on a prepayment or COD credit basis.
2. Credit Card: If Seller approves Buyer for credit card terms, Buyer will be charged at time of shipment.
1. Prices are subject to change without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
2. Orders are at the price in effect at time of shipment.
3. Pricing is based on net thirty terms; all other terms subject to a pricing review.
Fees may be added to any order that fails to qualify as the minimum dollar amount required.
1. Orders are shipped F.O.B. our dock, or the factory, at the discretion of the Seller. All orders will be shipped best way unless otherwise specified.
2. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to Buyer’s invoices unless other instructions are given in writing.
3. Rush orders: Contact Customer Service for assistance
1. Written approval from Seller must be obtained prior to returning. All standard products, in salable condition, with original box, are returnable within 60 days of invoicing. Your credit or refund will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the goods. Credits expire one year from issue date.
2. Special order items are subject to a restocking charge.
3. Custom products manufactured to customer specifications are not returnable except for defects in quality or workmanship.
Applicable state, county and local taxes will be added to all invoices shipped within the state of Minnesota. Customer is responsible for reporting sales tax to all other states. If you are tax exempt in the state of Minnesota, a properly completed sales tax exemption form must be completed and turned into the Seller's credit department. Download the ST3 form and email to email@example.com.
Please check contents of package before accepting. Buyer’s claims for shortage or damage should be filed with the carrier.
Security Agreement: Credit & Collections
To secure payment of all sums due hereunder or otherwise, if Buyer shall fail to make payment when due which payment is not cured within ten (10) days after receipt of notice of the same from Seller, Buyer shall be in material breach hereof and Seller may, without liability to Buyer, withhold performance hereunder, change the payment terms and/or repossess goods theretofore delivered. Title to the goods covered by this contract shall remain in Seller until payment in full is received. In extending any credit hereunder, Seller may charge Buyer finance, service or late charges in an amount not greater than allowed by law, and if Buyer fails to pay according to the terms of this contract, Seller may make such charges and may also collect the amount unpaid with Buyer being liable to Seller for all costs of collection including attorney's fees.